Using your software to make the world a little better in the medical field, and enough variety in your work. At Demcon, you work on a wide variety of projects within the medical domain that matter. Interesting? Then apply quickly!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon advanced mechatronics is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization.
What are you going to do?
– As a software engineer, you work on the development for a GUI, you carry out various tests and determine the workflow together with the customer. In the project, you work closely together with colleagues from other disciplines to achieve the best possible solution for the customer.
– You share your knowledge and expertise with your fellow engineers.
What do you bring to the table?
– You have a completed HBO or WO education in (embedded) Software Engineering or similar;
– At least 3 years’ working experience in programming with C++.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a pleasant workplace. We are happy to provide you with the right tools within a beautiful workplace. In addition, we have delicious coffee and free fresh fruit is available for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
You can also count on:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 31 off days and an 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- Follow courses or even follow courses through the Demcon Academy that you can use to further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
For questions about the position, please contact Bibi van Berlo (Corporate Recruiter) via email@example.com.
You can apply via the “Apply directly button”. We are looking forward to your reaction!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!