HR Business Partner
We are looking for an HR business partner for Demcon production in Enschede. As HR business partner you are the sparring partner and advisor to the managing director(s), managers and employees. We are growing fast and have big plans for the future. Do you enjoy contributing to the further growth and professionalization of HR in a dynamic and innovative environment? Then you might be the HR business partner we are looking for.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon production is a partner for pre-production and (serial) production of complex systems and innovative products.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of a smooth, driven and committed team consisting of HR managers, HR business partners, recruiters and HR and payroll officers. Together you are responsible for all HR related matters of Demcon, an organization with a strong growth ambition.
In addition to your duties as HR business partner at Demcon production, together with a colleague HR business partner you are the point of contact for a number of other (smaller) bv’s in Enschede. In terms of location, you will work at Demcon production, but also at the other bv’s of Demcon in Enschede. Each bv you will work for has its own managing director.
As HR business partner you are the first point of contact for the managing directors, managers and employees on a variety of HR issues. You sense the culture, understand what is happening and take initiative. You will advise on the interpretation and implementation of our HR policy. Within the team we divide a number of HR focus areas. As an HR business partner your responsibilities include:
- Advising managers on all kinds of HR matters;
- Advising employees on their development needs;
- Recruitment activities;
- Further professionalizing the HR department;
- Contacts with agencies and attending events;
- Co-developing and rolling out our HR strategy;
- You will have a role in various HR projects;
- You are available for 28-32 hours.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in HRM/Business Administration;
- At least 5 years work experience as HR business partner;
- You have affinity with a technical organization such as Demcon;
- You are analytical, independent, proactive, environmentally aware and persuasive;
- You are a team player and can switch between the different levels of the organisation;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with PMT;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call Isabelle Dewulf (HR manager) at 088 – 115 2000.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of HR Business Partner? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!