Customer Support Specialist
Does your blood pressure remain stable amidst a dynamic environment?
Finapres Medical Systems (www.finapres.com) develops, manufactures and markets very high quality and innovative blood pressure systems. Our equipment enables non-invasive continuous blood pressure measurement by heartbeat. Our product is leading, worldwide we are considered by our customers as the gold standard in the field. Finapres is part of the DEMCON Group.
Our products are a combination of hardware and software applications. From our office in Enschede we maintain our worldwide sales and distribution network of our products.
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for answering customer questions and helping to resolve issues. Your role includes providing timely and accurate information, resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction. In addition, you analyze common issues and initiate internal projects to implement structural improvements. The latter you will do in close cooperation with our Quality Manager.
Excellent communication skills, empathy and a solution-oriented mindset are crucial. You work together with your colleagues to continuously improve our customer experience and continuous improvement of our product.
- You are the point of contact for our customers and distributors and ensure that questions are answered in a timely and correct manner.
- You listen to feedback from our customers and ensure it is fed back within the organization.
- You are proactive in solving issues is collaboration with colleagues.
- You cooperate with others in the continuous optimization of the processes in which you are involved.
- The position is characterized by a nice combination of hands-on work, technical insight and working on improvements both practical and process-related.
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed university degree in Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of or affinity with mechanics, mechatronics, electronics and software
- Accurate, analytical, team player but also able to work well independently
- Customer-oriented and communication skills
- Good command of the English language In possession of driving license
What do we offer you?
At Finapres we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Erik Altena (managing director) or Marleen Blanckenborg (coporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000
Are you interested in the position of customer support specialist? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!