Assembly operator (day shift)
We are looking for a passionate assembly operator who enjoys assembling and testing our complex high-tech mechatronic systems, according to work instructions. This involves single pieces, small series and series production. You are responsible for the efficiency and quality of the products to be assembled and will work both inside and outside the clean room.
Onze bedrijven onderscheiden zich elk op eigen terrein met unieke expertises en skills. Daarmee helpen ze opdrachtgevers om beter te presteren en meer te bereiken. Vanuit een passie voor technologie kunnen onze bedrijven krachten bundelen. Door kennis te delen en samen te werken maken we meer maatschappelijke impact. Demcon production is partner voor pre-productie en (serie-)productie van complexe systemen en innovatieve producten.
What are you going to do?
- Fitting and assembly of (complex) modules;
- Performing tests and quality checks;
- Thinking along in the optimisation of the assembly process;
- Working through a Lean 5S system;
- Work is performed in day shift.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have an MBO-level education, preferably technical (e.g. mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering) or you have work experience in fine mechanical assembly;
- Preferably experience with Lean in production;
- Team player with a proactive and flexible attitude.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with PMT;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Pascal Teerlink (manager manufacturing) or Laure Barts (HR business partner) via +31(0)88 – 115 2000.
Are you interested in the position of assembly engineer NPI? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!