Systems engineer fluid Convergence
As a systems engineer fluid, you know how complex customer-specific gas and fluid systems are developed and provide direction to the business from your technical expertise.
Keywords: Analytical, structured, accurate, communication skills.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon Convergence is a designing and manufacturing customized fluid handling systems.
What are you going to do?
Your technical insight, experience and problem solving ability in developing complex fluid systems gives our international customers confidence. You are the decision maker from concept to verification, from inventory of customer requirements to delivery of the system from our own workshop. In addition, you support our project engineers and keep the momentum in the development process by making risk-based decisions. In the teams you fulfil a leading, inspiring and coaching role. As a multidisciplinary leader, you are able to assess the work and ensure the best solution for the customer. In this you have an exceptionally high degree of independence and freedom in organizing your work. In the projects you show decisiveness from a technical perspective in order to move the team and the project forward. You are expected to shape projects and show entrepreneurship.
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed technical bachelor’s or master’s degree e.g., mechanical engineering, systems engineering, or process technology;
- Extensive experience in developing complex liquid and gas systems and associated regulations;
- Experience in reading and creating a Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) and selecting components such as pumps, flow meters, valves, fittings, sensors and pressure vessels;
- Professional experience with 3D CAD (e.g. Solid Works) for visualizing concepts is a big plus;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of control engineering is a plus;
- Knowledge of membrane processes is an advantage;
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English languages.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with PMT;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Laure Barts (HR business partner) or Edwin Gerritsen (managing director) at 088 – 115 20 00
Are you interested in the position of systems engineer fluid? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!