Medior Software engineer high tech
Do you have working experience with C++ and want freedom, impact and development in your work? Then the role of software engineer at DEMCON suits you!
Our companies each distinguish themselves in their own field with unique expertise and skills. In doing so, they help clients perform better and achieve more. From a passion for technology, our companies are able to join forces. By sharing knowledge and working together, we make more social impact. Demcon advanced mechatronics is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realisation.
Why do you want to work as a Software Engineer at Demcon?
- Because you want to develop. We expect the role of Software Engineer to be a nice challenge for a number of years. After that, we would like to offer you the opportunity to grow.
- Because you want freedom. We welcome personal initiative and you will be given every opportunity to do so. Thanks to autonomy in your work, you experience a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Because you want to make an impact. Demcon aims for a better world.
What are you going to do?
As a Software Engineer in the High-Tech department, you will be part of a team consisting of 25 colleagues.
Together with the team, you are responsible for the development of software for new high-tech systems and the development of new software platforms. You will also take care of the maintenance and upgrades of existing systems at customers’ sites to improve performance, make new functionalities available and fix reported defects.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, developing new systems together and keeping customers’ products up-to-date and up to date. You will work with C++, Python, Matlab, InTime RTOS, Git/svn and Windows.
What do you bring to the table?
- HBO/WO degree in software engineering, electrical engineering or similar;
- Experience with C++ programming language on Windows or Linux platform;
- Able to communicate clearly with customers, hands-on, driven, solution-oriented and a team player.
What do we offer you?
At DEMCON, you will join a dynamic, growing and innovative company. We attach great importance to a pleasant workplace. So we are happy to provide you with sitting desks and double screens in the office. In addition, we have delicious coffee and free fresh fruit for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% holiday pay;
- A good pension scheme with Zwitserleven;
- Follow training or courses via the Demcon Academy to further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop from work;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sports events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Are you interested in this position? Then apply now.
For more information, please contact Bibi van Berlo, Corporate Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!