Key accountmanager High tech
Are you the energetic, commercial and enterprising key account manager we are looking for? Are you capable of further developing the cooperation between Demcon and our key account ASML into a solid partnership? Then apply quickly!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon high-tech systems is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of high-tech systems.
What are you going to do?
As key account manager, you will be responsible for the strategic management and development of our key account ASML. You draw up the account plan and are able to continuously adapt it to changes in the market, tailored to the needs of the customer. You also work closely with the managing directors, business developers and project managers of high-tech systems to achieve the set targets together. At the same time, you initiate actions to intensify cooperation with ASML.
You ensure effective stakeholder management, both within our organisation and at key customer positions. You have customer contact at all levels within ASML and know how to creatively establish new contacts and relationships with these key accounts. You are aware of the customer’s technical roadmap and know how to act on it; you are constantly looking for opportunities to expand the current cooperation. You do not hesitate to make adjustments when there are deviations from the plan.
What do you bring to the table?
- BSc+ education in a technical field,
- Experience in Key Account management of a large account in a technical project organisation
- You are energetic, enterprising and daring. You know how to win the trust of stakeholders and generate a favour factor
- You have the seniority needed to act as a credible discussion partner
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- You are able to close assignments
- Understanding of the semicon industry and its (technical) challenges (both front-end and back-end) is a plus.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a pleasant workplace. We are happy to provide you with the right tools within a beautiful workplace. In addition, we have delicious coffee and free fresh fruit is available for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
You can also count on:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 31 off days and an 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- Follow courses or even follow courses through the Demcon Academy that you can use to further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
For questions about the position, please contact Bibi van Berlo, 088-1152400. You can apply via the “Apply directly button”. We are looking forward to your reaction!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!