Systems architect unmanned systems
Are you an experienced systems engineer or system architect and are you interested in robotics and unmanned systems? Then help us design the unmanned systems of the future!
DEMCON Defense & Security Systems (see Demcon DSS) is an important partner of the Dutch Ministry of Defense in unmanned systems. Together we define and design unmanned and (semi) autonomous systems that can be used to secure peace and safety in the Netherlands and Europe.
What are you going to do?
As senior systems engineer you will be technically responsible for larger programmes and projects that are carried out by multiple partners. You have a thorough command over Systems Engineering, have good leadership qualities and can communicate clearly. You can define complex systems and design architectures that match the needs of the customer and can be further detailed by the rest of the team and external partners.
You will be responsible for things like:
- The content of projects and important technical choices that are made.
- The quality of the final product, guarded from concept until realisation.
- Aligning with customer, internal and external teams and other stakeholders.
What do you bring to the table?
- Broad experience as lead (systems) engineer or system architect in complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Leadership qualities such as communication, organisation, persuasiveness, listening, inspiring.
- Experience or affinity with the application: unmanned systems, robotics, autonomy, defense.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Geert Folkertsma (manager engineering) at 088 115 2000
Are you interested in the position of systems architect? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!