Motion graphic designer (freelance & long-term)
Demcon nymus 3D brings understanding and insight into complex research through world class visualisation. We aim to show the vast complexity of life in ways never done before. A combination of scientific understanding, artistic ability and continuous development throughout the organisation drives us to do work that raises the bar for the field of scientific visualisation world wide.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon nymus3D is an illustration and animation firm for conveying scientific research and industrial solutions in clear and understandable terms.
Do you have an eye for animation, design and timing and are you willing to go the extra mile? Do you combine experience in 2D and 3D production?
Join our team!
- Strong understanding of design
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and/or Resolve & Fusion
- Proven track record of producing motion graphics in your portfolio
- Fluent in English, since this is our main communication language
Additional qualifications, but not essential:
- Experience in 3D software, preferably Houdini
- Scientific knowledge, particularly in biology
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Rebecca Bertram (managing director Demcon Nymus3D) or Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of motion graphic designer (freelance & long-term)? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!