Do you like to explore new territories? We are one of the few in the market of unmanned autonomous vehicles. Therefore, there is still a lot to explore! This includes rapid development, creative solutions and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon unmanned systems is a developer and producer of electric autonomous unmanned vessels.
Wat ga je doen?
As a Prototype Engineer at DEMCON Unmanned Systems you will, together with 2 other colleagues, be involved in the manufacturing of new vessels, prototype work and providing technical support. A versatile role! You are involved from assembly to delivery and will help the customer with technical questions. In addition, you are closely involved in the innovation process. Think of creating test setups and prototypes, where you are involved as a sparring partner early in the process. For example, you will set up and perform system tests and take care of documentation. This diversity is why we are looking for someone who is technical, hands on and customer-oriented.
Wat breng je mee?
- MBO4/HBO working and thinking level obtained through technical training and/or experience.
- You have a broader interest from mechanics, electronics to software.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
Wat bieden we jou?
- A dynamic, open and innovative work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- A diverse, close-knit and multidisciplinary team that you will work closely with.
- Working on state of the art technology and unmanned systems for renowned customers.
- The opportunity to develop further in challenging and innovative work field.
- Space and freedom for your own initiative.
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
If you would like more information, you can contact recruitment via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have we aroused your interest for the position? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.