Projectmanager hightech systems
Managing projects at the limit of the technically feasible!
Each time we aim to uncover the real problem and develop a solution for it. In doing so, we combine our creativity with our broad expertise of mechatronics, systems engineering and numerous other disciplines. With industrialization and in-house production, we turn high-tech ambitions into reality.
As project manager high-tech systems, you are the pivot between the customer and the Demcon development team, where precision and technical challenge are key. See: Projects Hightech Systems
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon high-tech systems is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of high-tech systems.
Wat ga je doen?
You manage the substantive, organizational and qualitative aspects of the projects. You oversee and are responsible for the entire process, from quotation (associated principles, concept formation, risks, hourly budget and planning) to the realization of the project at the customer’s site. You monitor technical progress, planning and budget. You also maintain the relationship with the customer. As a result, you manage the project from head to tail without losing sight of the details.
You switch proactively on bottlenecks. You ensure excellent communication with the customer to create support within the project team and maintain good internal communication within Demcon. You are internally focused, but also responsible for the commercial aspect. The projects vary from a partial development or a proof of principle setup to a total system solution in the high-tech field.
Wat breng je mee?
- Master’s degree in technical direction and extensive knowledge in own technical field
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a (technical) project leader / project manager focused on development / product development
- Result and customer oriented with a plan-oriented attitude
- Empathic ability and an enthusiastic personality
- Fluent in speaking/writing the Dutch and English language
Wat bieden we jou?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Eric Slakhorst (business unit manager high-tech systems) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of senior electronics engineer medical systems? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.