Lead Control Engineer High Tech System
Are you looking for a diverse job as Senior Embedded Software Architect where you work with multifunctional teams on various solutions for customers and you want to contribute to the development of a team. Then read on.
Our companies each distinguish themselves in their own field with unique expertise and skills. In doing so, they help clients to perform better and achieve more. Based on a passion for technology, our companies can join forces. By sharing knowledge and working together, we make a bigger social impact. Demcon High Tech Systems is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realisation
Wat ga je doen?
As a Lead control engineer you are able to oversee what is needed for our projects in the field of mechatronics and control. One moment you are working on the architecture and the next you are thinking about the inputs/outputs that need to be regulated and with what performance/bandwidths, you are making dynamic analyses, building a test setup or standardizing a development process. In addition, you actively think about the system design, the desired dynamic behavior, the location of resonances and natural frequencies and an optimal placement of sensors and actuators. You are able to estimate the work, make a realistic time estimate and manage a small team. You bring sufficient experience and knowledge of control and mechatronics and you enjoy taking on tasks yourself and you feel responsible for the final result. Typical applications for our dynamics and control specialists include positioning tables with nanometer accuracy, ground-based astronomy and free-space optics.
• High speed control engineering and mechatronic systems.
• Collaborate with the system architect to take responsibility for the control and dynamics aspect of a project
• Both the theoretical side of control and dynamics and experience working with hardware setups.
• Managing partners and suppliers from a control point of view.
• Collaborate with software engineers to convert the control design into software
• communication with the customer and a team
Wat breng je mee?
• A completed HBO/WO/PhD education in the direction of systems and control, mechatronics, mechanics or similar;
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent communication skills, positive energy and can-do mentality
Wat bieden we jou?
At Demcon you will join a growing and innovative company. Entrepreneurial as we are, we are fully committed to solving complex technical challenges. With our multidisciplinary teams, we take ownership of projects by providing our customers with working solutions and offering them added value. This creates many opportunities for you, including a wide variety of work and opportunities to develop your career. Both through hands-on experience with great projects and through our internal knowledge expansion and development program, Demcon Academy, you get every opportunity for professional growth. We encourage our employees to take their own initiative and facilitate this by offering you the right conditions in an open and promising environment.
• A good, competitive salary;
• 31 days off and 8% holiday pay;
• A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
• Follow education or courses via the Demcon Academy that allow you to further develop your knowledge;
• A laptop from work;
• Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Thanks to our enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the company culture can be described as informal and open with short lines of communication.
Heb je nog vragen over deze functie?
For more information, please contact recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated