Vision engineer – image analysis expert
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon focal is a developer of optomechatronic systems and complex vision applications.
As a vision engineer & image analysis expert, you will work in a project team to develop measurement and inspection systems for various customers.
- Surface inspections & characterization
- 2D & 3D measurement systems
- High precision positioning systems
- Industrial inspection systems
You will be responsible for translating customer requirements into system requirements, conceiving and demonstrating the feasibility of the concepts with which we want to realize the solution, and building and testing the conceived systems and the necessary image processing and analysis algorithms. You will be involved in the projects from the beginning, until the delivery of the developed systems to the customers.
- A completed wo education (e.g. engineering physics, electrical engineering)
- You are proficient in writing image analysis algorithms in Matlab, Halcon, OpenCV, C and/or C#
- Experience in realizing algorithms for artifical intelligence, deep learning and/or SLAM is highly recommended
- Experience in machine vision or computer vision with e.g. Vision inspection for production and assembly, (optical) measurement systems, image processing and/or photometry
- Choosing and experimentally building appropriate exposure systems and optics for image acquisition for vision applications
- Creativity, conceptual ability
- Decisiveness, pragmatic action
- Decisiveness, persuasiveness
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English languages
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Leon Woldeiring (groupleader optical & vision engineering) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) via +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of vision engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!