Senior Data Scientist & Analytics Translator
Do you want to impact society by integrating applied artificial intelligence in systems development across a wide range of different markets?
Are you able to connect our customer business case to our (and your) technical expertise in machine learning? Finally, do you have an entrepreneurial mindset to define and implement our strategy in AI? Read on!
This role integrates data scientist and analytics translator competences. As a Data Scientist at Demcon you are both expected to leverage excellent technical skills and form the linking pin between our customer and the internal project organization.
You play a critical role in helping our customers to identify and prioritize their business problems and identify analytics techniques and the right data sets to address it. Also, you collaborate closely with the engineering team and have a technical lead role in our projects.
As a data scientist, you actively contribute to the current and future applications of Artificial Intelligence. By working on concrete use cases with our industrial and academic partners, you help create AI based solutions that positively impact society.
Why would you want to work as a Data Scientist at Demcon?
- Because you want to make an impact. At Demcon we start with concrete cases when applying artificial intelligence. This allows you to work on cases that become reality and contribute to making the world a better place.
- Because you want to apply AI in various application and markets, e.g. life science & health, high tech systems & materials, safety and security, water and maritime, smart industry, aerospace and agri & food.
- For examples see: https://brainporteindhoven.com/en/discover/the-power/cases/starting-from-a-concrete-use-case-success-factor-for-applying-ai
- Excellent stakeholder management (including influencing, negotiation & networking skills) and experience in working with senior cross-functional leaders across large multi-national organizations;
- Experience with (technical) leading teams in an R&D setting;
- Knowledge about time series and machine vision related machine learning.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence or another relevant area of expertise;
- At least 5 years of validated capabilities and demonstrated ability in the field of AI with a focus on Data/Digital Transformation, experience in defining and implementing AI/ML;
- Knowledge of a major cloud platform such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure and ML tools and Agile methodology;
- Excellent in Dutch and English language, spoken and written. German is a pre.
For more information, contact Lise Desmense, corporate recruiter, telephone number +31 (0)682181784. Please apply through the ‘Solliciteer direct’ button.
Unsolicited calls from recruiting or other placement agencies pursuant to this posting are not accepted.