Scientific 3D generalist (freelance & Long-Term)
DEMCON nymus 3D brings understanding and insight into complex research through world class visualisation. We aim to show the vast complexity of life in ways never done before. A combination of scientific understanding, artistic ability and continuous development throughout the organisation drives us to do work that raises the bar for the field of scientific visualisation world wide.
Are you an experienced 3D artist with a degree in a STEM education and you would like to join a team of professionals that brings to life a wide variety of productions in the field of Science,Technology and VFX?
What we expect
- University degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
- Experience in 3D software, preferably Houdini.
- Capable of producing animation shots or illustrations from start to finish.
- You will work independently as well as in a team structure.
- Modelling, animation, shading/lighting and rendering is no problem for you.
- Deliver high quality artwork, hit deadlines, be a good problem solver, work well with others, communicate effectively, and be self-driven.
- Fluent in English, since this is our main communication language.
What do we offer?
At DEMCON Nymus 3D you will join an international team, with different backgrounds in science and design. You will work on complex projects to help companies and scientists explain their research and processes. No project is the same, so there will be a lot of variety and challenge the work.
We are located in Enschede, in the beautiful east of the Netherlands, close to the German border.
We offer a combination of working on site and from home, depending on the project’s needs.
For additional information, please contact Rebecca Bertram, managing director Demcon Nymus3d on +31 88 115 2000. To apply for the position, send your application and C.V. to email@example.com, to the attention of Marleen Blanckenborg, corporate recruiter.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.