Are you interested in a Manager QA/RA position in which you manage a QA/RA team and assume responsibility for the quality policy of our organization? If so, apply now!
At Demcon, quality is a high priority for our high tech, as well as medical products. The challenge lies in the high diversity of projects and types of products. No one product is the same, yet they must all be of the same high quality and comply with laws and regulations. This is why it is essential to continuously disseminate the importance of quality.
- As manager QA/RA you are responsible for developing, designing and safeguarding our QMS. You do this in close cooperation with your counterparts in Enschede and Delft, and with other disciplines within Demcon.
- You coach a team of 3 QA/RA engineers and enjoy sharing your QA/RA knowledge and experience. Helping out on the operational front from time to time is not a problem for you.
- You know how to motivate people and to demonstrate the importance of quality.
- You have end-responsibility for the release of technical product documentation.
- In addition, you monitor whether the methods of operation at the location are in line with the QMS and submit process improvements where necessary. You do this through means of internal audits, preparing management reviews and developing and measuring quality KPIs. You also supervise external audits.
You have the following competencies:
- A number of years of experience as manager in a QA or RA capacity.
- A people-oriented leadership style and you know how to inspire people.
- Completed a technical training program (at least university education or equivalent ability).
- You are familiar with medical laws and regulations (ISO 13485, the new EU MDR, FDA regulations) and product certification.
- Strong communications skills at various levels and ability to build bridges between the department and other disciplines. You understand the engineers’ language in this respect.
What we offer
You will be joining a growing and innovative company at Demcon. Given our enterprising nature, we fully commit ourselves to complex technical projects. We assume responsibility in multidisciplinary teams for delivering added value and continue working until the system is operational. This provides you with a challenging and varied environment and the opportunity to develop yourself. Demcon provides guidance in this respect and offers plenty of opportunities for advancement through means of our internal and external offer of courses. We encourage you to use your own initiative and you are given every opportunity to do so. All of this is linked to a salary in line with market conditions and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organization are short and the working atmosphere is open and informal. You can expect your contact with colleagues on the work floor and beyond to be enjoyable. We have an active staff association that regularly organizes outings, activities and an annual weekend away.
For any questions or additional information contact Lise Desmense (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 82 18 17 84.
If we have piqued your interest in this position, we would like to receive your CV. The best way for you to apply is by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.