Group Leader Software & Electronics Engineering
Do you identify with these characteristics: energetic, motivating, coaching and inspiring? Are you enthusiastic about managing a group of engineers with passion for technology? If so, you may well be the group leader software & electronics engineering we are seeking for our wonderful branch in Best!
YOUR DAY AT DEMCON AS GROUP LEADER SOFTWARE & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
As group leader, you are the face of the department and you occupy a key position. You have an enterprising attitude that allows you to take the department to a higher level and this way you make a significant contribution to Demcon’s further growth. You do this together with our current group leader Sjaak Maalman.
Your main task is to develop/further develop the human capital within the department: develop employees through means of suitable projects and coach and train them in these projects. In addition, you ensure appropriate facilities are available and you set up and improve work methods. The department’s development is strategic in line with market requirements. In addition to developing, coaching and appraising your employees, you fulfill operational tasks such as assigning employees to projects and monitoring their contribution. You are responsible for the quality and efficiency of the work performed by your employees in projects. Close collaboration with our project managers and group leaders in other departments and branches forms the foundation for successful operations.
SOFTWARE & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Demcon develops high tech systems and medical products for third parties and also develops its own products. We do this in multidisciplinary teams and together ensure that ideas are transformed into tangible products. We consider it important for our projects to have common value and thus make a genuine contribution to creating a better society.
In Best, the Software & Electronics department consists of some 30 motivated engineers who, on the basis of their technical background, have developed themselves in the area of PLCs, embedded software, electrical engineering and electronics. Due to the department’s strong growth, we have decided to appoint two group managers who will jointly manage this group of engineers.
YOUR BACKGROUND, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a university technical degree, preferably in (embedded) software engineering, electrical engineering, electronics engineering or equivalent;
- You have an inspiring personality and have strong communication skills on all levels;
- You have a background in (embedded) software, PLCs, electrical engineering or electronics;
- You are a bridge builder between different departments as well as between projects;
- You have excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- You identify with the Demcon core values: commitment, customer-oriented and cooperation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be joining a growing and innovative company at Demcon where there is a great deal of room for making your own contribution;
- A salary in line with market conditions and with flexible terms and conditions of employment; In addition, we consider it important for you to be able to continue to develop yourself and we therefore offer further training opportunities;
- An informal organization with short communication lines, where the doors are always open.
QUESTIONS OR APPLYING
For any questions about this position contact Lise Desmense (corporate recruiter) by telephone or via WhatsApp at +31 (0)6 82 18 17 84. To apply send your CV and a short letter explaining your motivation to email@example.com, attention Lise Desmense.
Unsolicited calls from recruiting or other placement agencies pursuant to this posting are not accepted.