Senior electronics engineer
Your day as a Senior electronics engineer will look like this
As a senior electronics engineer, your activities will vary from designing the architecture to working out and testing the electronic system. You are of great value during the specification and concept phase thanks to your analytical and conceptual capabilities. You will be working a lot with the client and system architect and, in close coordination with the other disciplines in the project, you will arrive at the best solution for the system.
In addition, you will take the responsibility for the electronics work package within the project and support a team of engineers. At DEMCON de electronics engineers work on embedded systems for products that vary from 3D printers to medical and robotic systems. For this we have expertise in the field of sensors, wireless technology, motion and data acquisition. The interfaces between mechanics, software and electronics play an important role in our products. You will therefore work within a multidisciplinary team.
What you will contribute
- A Bachelor or University degree of applied sciences, electrical engineering or electronics engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience with embedded systems design;
- You have social skills and are a teamplayer because we work in multi disciplinairy teams.
We offer you
Demcon is a dynamic, growing and innovative company. We place great value in a pleasant workplace and provide you with the necessary means to achieve that. In the office, this translates into double screens and sit-stand desks, as well as great coffee and free fresh fruit. Personal attention is key and we actively discourage overtime because there is no place like home.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 31 days off and 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- Follow training or courses at the Demcon Academy to further develop your skills;
- A laptop and telephone;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in this challenging position, do not hesitate to contact us. Please contact Bibi van Berlo, corporate recruiter, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 06-51619477.
Apply now Ask your question