Communications & Employer Branding Specialist
Are you well versed in how to position an organization and to strengthen its image through means of communication? Are you able to inspire and motivate our colleagues with your enthusiasm and organizational ability as a means of contributing to achieving our communication goals? Do you have a clear approach in mind that enables you to present our company as an attractive employer? If so, you may well be the communications & employer branding specialist we are looking for in Delft!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS COMMUNICATIONS & EMPLOYER BRANDING SPECIALIST
As communications & employer branding specialist you are responsible for internal and external communications with the Randstad conurbation as the key focus. You plan, develop, organize and evaluate communication and employer branding activities (such as events, websites, campaigns and promotional materials) in the Netherlands and abroad. You have the ability to easily switch between different stakeholders, business activities and areas of focus.
Together with your colleagues in Delft and communication colleagues in different branches you will start working on a communications and employer branding strategy. You implement and monitor this strategy. You translate our positioning into concrete communications and recruitment actions. In this respect you direct communication firms and suppliers in relation to design and printed matter
YOUR BACKGROUND, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a university of applied sciences or university degree or equivalent ability;
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in communications and employer branding;
- Mastery of modern media and communication tools, and experience with the Adobe software package is preferred;
- You have excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- You take initiative, provide coordination, contribute excellent ideas, and you are transparent and results oriented;
- You have all the skills needed to develop relationships and to work together with various contacts. You acquire information from them and establish connections where necessary;
- You are enthusiastic, practical and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves;
- You must be available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be joining a dynamic organization at Demcon where we work on innovative, social issues on a daily basis. Our growing organization provides you with a challenging, varied environment with a great deal of autonomy and the opportunity to develop yourself. All of this is linked to a salary in line with market conditions and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
We work together in a professional, as well as an informal way. We interact with each other on a first name basis, we are not hierarchically oriented, and we call on everyone’s commitment and responsibility. We encourage you to use your own initiative and contribute your own ideas, and you are given every opportunity to do so. Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organization are short and the working atmosphere is open and informal. You can expect your contact with colleagues on the work floor and beyond to be enjoyable.
For more information contact Helen ter Huurne, corporate communications specialist, or Hugo Vos, managing director Demcon advanced mechatronics Delft, at +31 (0)8 81 15 20 00. To apply for this position send a letter explaining your motivation and a concise CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Marleen Blanckenborg, corporate recruiter.
Unsolicited calls from recruiting or other placement agencies pursuant to this posting are not accepted.