Demcon is growing and is therefore constantly looking for high-quality technical professionals. With approximately 100 new colleagues each year, we are constantly working on dozens of job openings at any one time. This requires reinforcement! Are you a recruitment pioneer who uses a creative approach to consistently establish contacts with our target group in striking ways? If so, you may well be the experienced and energetic Corporate Recruiter we need at our branch in Eindhoven!
Are you our new Corporate Recruiter and do you:
- Have the ability to independently carry out the entire recruitment process ranging from the job opening’s intake up to and including negotiating about our terms and conditions of employment.
- Have experience with the recruitment and selection of (highly) scarce, highly educated technical professionals.
- Have the ability to develop personal relationships with potential candidates in such a way that they want to come and work at Demcon.
- Act as a sparring partner and advisor for line managers and others with job openings.
- Enjoy working together with colleagues on overarching themes such as Employer Branding, Labor Market Communications and Onboarding.
- Assume a crucial role within Demcon in which you contribute to the unique Demcon culture and the quality of our people by recruiting the right candidates.
In addition, do you also have:
- A university of applied sciences or university degree.
- Broad and relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in a technical environment.
If so, as Corporate Recruiter at Demcon you will:
- Energetically work on recruiting and selecting dozens of new colleagues for various positions each year.
- Closely cooperate with colleagues within HR, as well as our line managers and others with job openings for the purpose of developing job profiles and recruitment strategies.
- Represent the organization at various domestic and international events, such as trade fairs, job recruiting fairs and our own open houses.
- Proactively recruit potential candidates through means of sourcing, referral recruitment and networking.
- Provide creative input for our Employer Branding, which is constantly undergoing development.
You will be joining a growing, financially healthy and innovative company at Demcon. We never know what the future will bring, but our engineers are totally dedicated to solving challenging, complex, social issues. Every project is unique and no project is comparable. Our engineers develop answers to issues that have never been addressed before. With enthusiasm and curiosity they search for the best solutions for clients. When a client’s demand appears to be impossible to address, that is where the challenge begins for them! They conceive of the solutions needed tomorrow today. They do not do this alone but as a team whereby every individual forms an important link in the chain.
“We face and solve impossible challenges, and we deliver. Together we realize technology that matters. We help develop the world through means of engineering.”
At Demcon and within the HR Team we are enterprising and have a highly developed sense of responsibility. We work together in a professional as well as an informal way. We interact with each other on a first name basis, we are not hierarchically oriented, and we like to call on each other. As HR team we totally devote ourselves to various projects relating to committing and captivating employees, talent management, employer branding and CSR. The team comprises ten colleagues distributed across the branches in the Netherlands. We regularly meet together for joint consultations and brainstorming. The Eindhoven team consists of an HR business partner, a recruiter and an employer branding specialist.
If you would like to know more about this role within Demcon, do not hesitate to call or message Lise Desmense (corporate recruiter) at +31 (0)6 82 18 17 84 or Annemiek de Ree (HR business partner) at +31 (0)6 30 14 92 44.
Unsolicited calls from recruiting or other placement agencies pursuant to this posting are not accepted.