Back-End Developer Elixir JOHAN SPORTS
Are you passionate about sports and would you like to help athletes improve their health and performance? This might be the place for you! JOHAN guides sports teams with an accurate GPS sports tracker. Improving the physical performance of players and preventing injuries.
More about JOHAN sports: https://www.johansports.com/
What does a day at JOHAN look like?
The JOHAN Sports Performance Analysis software platform allows coaches and trainers to analyse training sessions and matches online, from every location. The design is very user-friendly, therefore you don’t need to be a specialist to work with the system! As a Back-End Developer, you will be working on building the back-end of the JOHAN applications in Elixir/Phoenix. You will also be reviewing other developers code, as we like to ensure high end quality. Furthermore, you will be:
- Working with a legacy system on Python / Django and port functionalities to the new
Elixir / Phoenix platform;
- Testing the new developed features and fix upcoming bugs;
- Working in line with the software development roadmap according to the tasks
assigned by the Senior Backend Developer;
- Keeping record of progress in Github;
- Develop (a template) API’s;
- Lead / manage potential projects, working in various teams and various projects.
What do you bring?
Of functional programming languages (preferably Erlang)
Of Python / Django
Of Elixir / Phoenix
Basic knowledge of AWS infrastructure
Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience with backend development.
Experience with Elixir (basic).
Experience with Phyton / Django (basic to good)
Clear, transparent and consistent communication
What do we offer?
Demcon is a dynamic, growing and innovative company. We place great value in a pleasant workplace and provide you with the necessary means to achieve that. In the office, this translates into double screens and sit-stand desks, as well as great coffee and free fresh fruit. Personal attention is key and we actively discourage overtime because there is no place like home.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 31 days off and 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- Follow training or courses at the Demcon Academy to further develop your skills;
- A laptop and telephone;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in this challenging position, do not hesitate to contact us. Please contact Kim Dielwart HR Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.