Would you like to employ your technical skills to support international customers with our innovative respiratory technology? Then the position of Troubleshoot Engineer at Macawi might be what you are looking for!
DEMCON macawi respiratory systems has unique expertise of medical respiratory equipment for the intensive care and transport ventilator market. We develop and supply high end respiratory modules to customers all over the world. Last year, we delivered large numbers of modules to respirators on all continents and made a significant contribution to fighting the corona pandemic. We also developed a complete ventilation system, the DemcAir, for Dutch hospitals in an extremely short period of time. In the coming years, demand will increase further in connection with the continued growth of our international customer base. Our aim is to be the best player in the intensive care ventilation market.
As Macawi we are a company in strong growth, so there are plenty of opportunities for you to take on broader issues in addition to your primary tasks. We expect you to contribute to further professionalizing and building the customer support and sales team. We work with a multidisciplinary team, take responsibility and deliver added value for our customer. This offers you a lot of challenge, variety and the opportunity to develop yourself both technically and personally. You get the opportunity for further training, so you can grow. We applaud your own initiative and you will get all the space you need. This includes a competitive salary and flexible terms of employment.
What are you going to do?
As a Troubleshoot Engineer, you will be the technical resource for our customers. Our innovative ventilation technology is integrated into customer-specific ventilation systems. During this integration you will support our customers (also in the field of software and ventilation knowledge) so that the integration goes quickly and smoothly. In the role of Troubleshoot Engineer you have the following responsibilities:
- You are first line contact (via email, WhatsApp and video calls) for our customers during the integration phase of our technology in the customer’s device.
- You provide customers with technical advice and explanations.
- You analyze technical problems and provide a qualitative solution.
- You respond quickly and appropriately when a customer has technical questions and problems, and you check afterwards if the solution was successful.
- During the acquisition phase of new projects, you provide technical input and support Business Development.
- You travel abroad several times a year to further support customers.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a completed technical college education, preferably in the direction of mechatronics, physics or biomedical technology;
- You are customer-oriented and punctual;
- You enjoy solving technical problems in consultation with customers and have affinity with medical equipment;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Please contact Lise Desmense (Corporate Recruiter) via email@example.com .
Are you interested in the position of Troubleshoot Engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!