Technisch coördinator (facilitair)
As technical coordinator within the facilities department, you are responsible for all building-related and technical installations of the various Demcon locations in Enschede. You are the local point of contact for both the internal customer and the external supplier and have a hands-on mentality.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems. At Demcon you will join a dynamic, growing and innovative company. We are in the process of further professionalizing and expanding our facilities organization.
What are you going to do?
- You are work responsible for the low voltage installation. You are in close contact with the installation manager of Demcon – where necessary you issue work permits.
- You supervise the correct checks and statutory inspections (e.g. NEN 3140 and SCIOS) and ensure correct handling of the resulting points of attention.
- You follow up first-line malfunctions: Actively identifying, reporting and solving possible deviations, damages and technical problems.
- You are the contact person for external maintenance parties with regard to (periodic) maintenance; you maintain the maintenance and inspection schedules.
- You supervise external suppliers during work on the work floor and check the work carried out.
- You are a BMI administrator.
What do you bring to the table?
- A technical MBO education level 4 (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics)
- Knowledge of building-related E/W installations
- Familiarity with NEN3140
- Experience with technical and maintenance work
- Safety-conscious, service-oriented, good at organizing your own work and at managing suppliers (E/W)
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is. Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, our working atmosphere is good, open and informal, and the organizational structure is flat. We offer a nice working environment that is easily accessible.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. For more information, please contact Brenda Lezwijn, manager facility at 088-115 20 00.
Are you interested in the position of Technical coordinator (facility)? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!