System Integration Engineer
As a system integration engineer you are responsible for integrating multiple subsystem deliverables into one complete system and testing these sets. Important part is the assessment of system specifications by writing, designing and executing the test activities with which the quality of the system performance in relation to the system specifications can be determined, with which the customer can be convinced.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
- Define system integration and testing strategy: what activities are needed in what order to efficiently and effectively perform stepwise integration into a single system
- Coordinate and execute integration tests on the (sub)system
- Report on system integration progress, test results and functional, performance and reliability performance of the system according to standards, templates and tools
- Analyze and resolve system issues found during integration testing
Je bent een system integration engineer met een achtergrond in Mechanical engineering, Control, Dynamics, Fysica, Software of Electrical Engineering, je hebt een passie voor het testen van complexe componenten en het integreren tot een systeem. Met je analytische houding weet je hoe je fouten moet opsporen en samen met de ontwikkelteams analyseer je deze problemen om vervolgens mee te denken hoe deze op te lossen op de korte en lange(re) termijn
En verder ben je
- Leergierig, nieuwsgierig, teamplayer, oplossingsgericht
- Handson en comfortabel in ME, EE en S domeinen
- Overzicht behoudend in een stressvolle omgeving, werkt gestructureerd
- Effectief, helder en duidelijk in je communicatie naar collega’s en klanten
- In staat om adequate documentatie te verzorgen in het Nederlands/Engels
You are a system integration engineer with a background in Mechanical Engineering, Control, Dynamics, Physics, Software or Electrical Engineering, you have a passion for testing complex components and integrating them into a system. With your analytical attitude you know how to detect errors and together with the development teams you analyze these problems and think about how to solve them in the short and long term.
And furthermore you are
- Eager to learn, curious, team player, solution oriented
- Handson and comfortable in ME, EE and S domains
- Maintain an overview in a stressful environment, works in a structured way
- Effective, clear and articulate in your communication to colleagues and clients
- Able to provide adequate documentation in Dutch/English
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call or email Chris Nieuwenhuis, manager engineering or Marleen Blanckenborg, corporate recruiter via +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of System integration engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!