Software engineer Qt C++
Do you get excited about designing, improving and building applications and software? Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team?
Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
What are you going to do?
The software engineering team at Demcon develops software in a broad spectrum ranging from compact embedded controllers to advanced user-friendly user interfaces. We contribute to the system architecture and work according to test-driven development and with model-based design. As a team, we are constantly working to stay on top of the latest developments and coming up with new solutions.
Software engineer at Demcon is a challenging and independent position in which you are part of a multidisciplinary team. You are responsible for developing complex software for high-tech and medical systems. You ensure that a system is workable and quality is guaranteed.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a technical background at an academic level
- You are adept at developing complex applications with Qt C++
- Experience with Linux/Yocto is a plus
- You are communicatively strong and capable of assessing risks
- Furthermore, you are analytically strong, have a good conceptual ability, result-oriented, energetic and driven
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Peter Visser, groupleader software engineering of Marleen Blanckenborg, corporate recruiter via +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of software engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!