Software engineer high-tech systems (Junior)
We are looking for a software engineer with affinity for machine controls for mechatronic systems. You are able to think along with various customer questions and know how to translate these into solutions and proposals for improvements. You will work in an existing team where there is room for further growth and development.
The software engineering department makes software for a wide variety of mechatronic systems and products. The expertise lies both in the field of industrial controls and PC applications. The development of industrial controllers is object-oriented and runs on a PLC. The PC applications are user interfaces or for data processing.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon high-tech systems is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of high-tech systems.
What are you going to do?
In this position you will mainly work on challenging mechatronic projects in a multidisciplinary team. From proof of principles to small series. The cooperation between mechanics and electrical engineering to software play an important role.
You are flexible and can cope well with changing priorities and think in solutions then you are the one we are looking for.
What do you bring?
- You have completed HBO or WO education, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Technical Computer Science or Technical Computer Science
- You have knowledge of object-oriented software development
- You have knowledge of or interest in industrial controls/PLCs in mechanical engineering
- You have knowledge or experience with various development methods and techniques (CI/CD, SCRUM, Agile, git, python)
- Furthermore, you are analytically strong, have a good conceptual ability, result-oriented, energetic and driven
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Arjan Flinkers (groupleader software engineering high-tech systems) or Marleen Blanckenborg (recruiter) at 088 – 115 2000.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of software engineer high-tech systems? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. You can apply via the application button.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!