Service & test engineer_Enschede
For a new business unit within Demcon production, we are looking for enterprising (lead) service and test engineers with a heart for technology, who like nothing better than a system that ‘comes alive’ and ‘does what it’s supposed to do’.
The industrial production projects business unit has just started as the newest assembly location and operates as an independent unit within Demcon production. Industrial production projects focuses as a contract manufacturer on machine and equipment construction for OEM’s and manufacturing parties. The core of our team is focused around industrialization, (pre-)series assembly, testing and service. The team now consists of enthusiastic assembly and testing staff, a number of hardware and industrialization engineers & (project) management who love a challenge and know how to get on with it. This team will only be complete when we also know how to manage the software.
What are you going to do?
As a service & test engineer, you ensure that all the produced (sub)systems function and keep functioning according to specifications. You do this by writing, designing and executing the test steps of modules and systems. You do this both at our new production location and on location at our customers. Your work includes writing/modifying test software as well as making (specifications for) test set-ups. You will also help solve complex problems quickly and take the initiative in practical decisions, ensuring that irregularities are analysed and solved. If necessary, you take the initiative to adapt the design of the system (or have it adapted) to increase testability and serviceability.
What do you bring to the table?
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, Software, Electronics;
- Hands-on and comfortable in ME, EE and S domains;
- You have some knowledge of software, e.g. Beckhoff;
- Communicative, you enjoy explaining solutions to customers;
- Independent, you are able to organise your own work;
- Analytical, you analyse and solve problems;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- You are solution-oriented, motivating, proactive, driven and flexible.
What do we offer you?
A ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity to help build a new facility within a great company.
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with PMT;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Sytze Spijksma (business unit manager industrial production projects) or Laure Barts (HR business partner) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of service & test engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!