Senior System Engineer Medical Systems
Are you a System Engineer with a passion for the world of medical systems?
Our companies each distinguish themselves in their own field with unique areas of expertise and skills. In doing so, they help clients to perform better and achieve more. Based on a passion for technology, our companies can combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together, we make a greater social impact. Demcon advanced mechatronics is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization.
As Senior System Engineer you are the link between multiple technical disciplines, project managers and clients. You have a love for the world of (bio)medical equipment. Working on multiple projects at the same time and switching between diverse trajectories brings you energy. In the end you are in control and know when to take what decision.
System Engineers within Demcon are responsible for translating customer wishes into system requirements. They know to map the relevant interfaces. You oversee the complexity of a system, can devide this into workpackages and are able to level with multiple technical disciplines within Demcon necessary to design and build the system. In saying this, you are involved from the start of the project until delivery on the result. You work on a diverse number of complex (bio)medical systems.
AMongst your respinsibilities is designing the concept of the system, verifying and testing the designed solutions to see if they meet the set of specifications. You provide project managers with technical support during the acquisition fase as well as the delivery fase. Next to that you are the go to person for colleagues to talk to about technical issues they encounter.
- Completed university degree (physics, biomedical or electrical engineering ;
- Multiple years of experience developing medical systems;
- Experience setting up requirements and analysys – experience with medical documentation;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You like working with specialists from multiple disciplines and are able to act as a lead engineer in the project teams.
At Demcon we value a pleasant workplace. We are happy to provide you with the right tools within a beautiful workplace. In addition, we have delicious coffee and free fresh fruit is available for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
You can also count on:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 31 off days and an 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- Follow courses or even follow courses through the Demcon Academy that you can use to further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
For more information, please contact recruitment via email@example.com
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!