Senior software engineer
As a senior software engineer, you translate machine controls from customer specifications into the necessary software solutions.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon industrial systems is a partner for advanced machine construction and efficient production technology.
For the machine controls, you translate customer specifications into the necessary software solutions. You work within a multidisciplinary team, with short lines to your colleagues from the other disciplines. You co-determine the system architecture and component choice, using our control platformBRIX. You structure the software solutions and direct other software engineers when necessary. You ensure that a system is workable and quality is guaranteed. You are involved in testing and commissioning machine controls. In addition, you are a sparring partner for your fellow engineers and the customer.
- A completed college/university degree in Industrial Automation, (Technical) Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with object oriented software development
- Experience with various industrial controls/PLCs in mechanical engineering
- A broad technical interest and a proactive attitude and is results-oriented and meticulous
- Relevant knowledge of Beckhoff hardware and/or software is a plus
- Relevant knowledge of programming in C# / .NET is an advantage.
- Relevant knowledge of machine safety, motion, drives and/or robot control is a plus
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Thijs Rupert (managing director DIS Enschede) or Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of senior software engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!