Senior mechanical engineer
Do you enjoy challenging issues that require well thought out design? Do you like to transfer your knowledge and do you enjoy guiding others with technical content? Then you are the senior mechanical engineer we are looking for in Enschede!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon high-tech systems is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of high-tech systems.
As a senior engineer, you have a defining voice in creating and selecting the mechanical concept. To arrive at a feasible design, you make relevant calculations. In addition, you ensure the manufacturability of the detail design and the completeness of the construction files. You have a leading role in the quality of the final product. You also guide (junior) mechanical engineers in terms of technical content and act as a source of questions in which you transfer your knowledge and experience. You take an active role in this. With these responsibilities you are of great influence within the projects and the department.
- A completed college or university degree in mechanical or biomedical engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the development of high-tech or medical systems
- Knowledge of 3D CAD, (FEM) analysis and model based engineering
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages
- Knowledge of fine mechanical construction principles and DFX
- Besides mechanics you have a broad technical interest
- You are result-oriented, communicative and accurate
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is an advantage
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Floor Beugels (groupleader mechanical engineering) or Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 – 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of senior mechanical engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!