Senior IVD systems engineer
Are you a senior IVD systems engineer who sees a challenge when everyone else thinks it’s impossible?
Do you like to work on complex and above all unique projects in order to come up with the latest technological solutions and developments?
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
What are you going to do?
As a senior IVD systems engineer, you will work within a multi-disciplinary R&D team to design, define and document systems used for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) purposes. You combine medical product development experience with application knowledge.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with functional leaders in product development i.e. in the field of electronics, industrial design, mechatronics and software, but also with internal and external experts regarding aspects like assay development, lab automation, PCR and sequencing.
You will take a leadership role within the medical business unit from with you connect technical expertise with application knowledge. You will have an important role in defining and following the strategic course of the organization regarding IVD.
What do you bring to the table?
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Life Sciences with 5-10 years of experience in Systems or Process Engineering involving software and hardware implementations for life science products, in vitro diagnostics or medical devices under design control in a regulated environment (ISO 13485)
- Proven application knowledge of IVD, for instance due to experience with assay development, or bringing IVD systems to the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in and success with influencing and working through others to achieve results within in a complex matrix organization
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension scheme with Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Chris Nieuwenhuis (manager engineering) or Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of senior IVD systems engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!