Senior Electronics Engineer Medical Systems
At Demcon, electronics engineers work on custom electronics for medical products ranging from health trackers and IVD equipment to surgical instruments. Therefore we have expertise in the field of sensors, wireless technology, motion, and data acquisition. And also of applicable medical standards and associated certification.
In our products, the interfaces between mechanics, software, and electronics play an important role. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
What are you going to do?
As a senior electronics engineer, your work ranges from designing the architecture to developing and testing the electronic system and integrating and certifying the final product. Thanks to your analytical and conceptual ability, you are of great value during the specification and concept phase. You work closely together with the customer and the system architect. In close collaboration with the customer and the multidisciplinary team, you come to the best solution for the system. In addition, you take responsibility for the electronics work package within the project.
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- Extensive experience with electronics development including certification (e.g. EMC and safety)
- Experience with medical product development is an advantage
- Experience in managing and coaching a team of electronics engineers
- Good analytical and conceptual ability
- A hands-on mentality and you are creative, thorough and focused on results
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Peter Visser (groupleader electronics engineering) or Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of senior electronics engineer medical systems? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!