Help jij onze organisatie om de informatiebeveiliging verder te optimaliseren?
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
As security officer, you are jointly responsible for formulating, implementing and monitoring the information security policy, within the Demcon group. You will play a major role, both executive and coordinating, in setting up the Security Management System and the project to achieve our initial ISO 27001 certification. Within the security branch, you will be our security officer.
During your work you will work closely with our quality, legal, IT, HR and facilities departments. In addition, you will maintain contact with the managing directors of the various Demcon entities. It is also important that you create support and awareness for our information security policy within the entire organization.
What are you going to do?
- Set up the Security Management System within our current management system.
- Play a key role, within our project team, in obtaining our initial ISO 27001 certification.
- Actively contribute to the information security policy.
- Roll out Security Management System and policy within the organization and create support for it.
- Actively follow up and process security incidents.
- Coordinate internal and external audits and follow up on results.
- Monitoring changes in legislation and regulations and following these up.
- A completed relevant WO degree or equivalent level of thinking. For example, Business Administration Informatics, Information Management or Information Science.
- At least 2 years working experience in the field of ISO 27001, preferably in an industrial environment.
- ICT knowledge, or affinity with ICT, in the field of information security of operating systems, networks, development methods, IT/OT security threats, risks and vulnerabilities, laws and regulations and related standards.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both oral and written.
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Daphne Zwartjes (information security officer) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of security officer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!