Quality technician Enschede
For Demcon production, we are looking for a passionate quality technician. Do you enjoy working in a high-tech production environment, releasing products and carrying out quality checks? And would you like to be our point of contact in production when it comes to quality? Then you might become our new quality technician!
You will report to the manager manufacturing and for quality the manager QA/RA will be your point of contact.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon production is a partner in pre-production and (series) production of complex systems and innovative products.
What are you going to do?
- Testing and quality checks on products;
- Releasing all products from production for delivery to customers;
- Point of contact for production regarding quality problems;
- Monitoring ongoing quality problems and deviations within the production lines;
- Supporting quality aspects of changes in production (e.g. ESD measurements, advice);
- Perform regular quality inspections by using a checklist;
- Providing internal services around tooling and calibrations, including labelling, registration and logistical handling;
- Releasing and blocking products for delivery to customer;
- Release and blocking of production lines with regard to quality;
- Contributing to professionalisation of QC.
What do you bring to the table?
- At least MBO level 3 or 4 in the direction of fine mechanics, mechanical engineering or mechatronics;
- A few years of work experience in a technical environment, preferably in the field of quality;
- You work accurately and have good communication skills;
- Team player with a practical attitude;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with PMT;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Pascal Teerlink (manager manufacturing) or Laure Barts (HR business partner) via 088 – 115 2000.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of quality technician? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!