Due to the strong growth of our organisation, we are immediately looking for a project management officer to contribute to Demcon’s success. You will be working in a small and friendly team within project administration. The project administration takes care of all project support and administration for all Demcon BVs and projects.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
This is what your role as project management officer looks like
As project management officer, you have a broad and dynamic role. You are the link between the project manager, the controller and the client. You will support our project managers in the administrative set-up and start-up of projects, such as quotations, orders, time registration and invoicing. You make sure that everything runs smoothly in terms of (project) administration in the projects. You frequently have conversations with the project managers, clients and controllers. Your role is both supportive and advisory. You are responsible for the final invoicing to the client, debtor management and risk management together with the controller. You provide project support for a number of different companies within Demcon, working closely with the project administration back office.
What do you bring to the table?
– HBO education, e.g. commercial economics or management, economics and law
– Affinity with figures, administrative processes and commerce
– Good command of Excel
– You are an independent person who takes initiative
– Good communication skills and strong in cooperation
– Good knowledge of the Dutch language
– You can switch quickly between the many activities and keep an overview
– Available 32-40 hours per week
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Bianca Schipper – manager project administration at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!