Project Manager Medisch
When you have the leadership, technical insight and experience to successfully lead development projects then we want to get in touch with you.
Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in life sciences and health.
Our R&D teams work on the development of medical devices, bio-technology and wearable technology. We collaborate with our international customers and development partners. We have more than 12 years of experience in the medical industry and work closely with our QA/RA teams to complete multiple CE and FDA approvals annually.
What are you going to do?
As project manager, you are the link between the client and the in-house development team within our Life science and Health business unit. You direct the technical, organizational and qualitative aspects of the projects. You oversee and manage the entire process from quotation (associated assumptions, concept formation, risks, hourly budget and planning) to the realization of the project goal at the customer.
In addition, you monitor the technical progress, planning and budget. In case of any bottlenecks, you are able to proactively intervene. Finally, you ensure excellent communication with the customer, support within the project team and internal communication within Demcon.
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed technical master education with at least 7 years of work experience;
- Experienced as a (technical) project leader / project manager focused on development / product development within multidisciplinary teams with a focus on life science and health;
- Plan-driven attitude and result and solution oriented;
- Emphatic ability and an enthusiastic personality.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a pleasant workplace. We are happy to provide you with the right tools within a beautiful workplace. In addition, we have delicious coffee and free fresh fruit is available for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
You can also count on:
- A good, competitive salary;
- 31 off days and an 8% holiday allowance;
- A good pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- Follow courses or even follow courses through the Demcon Academy that you can use to further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Active staff association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
For questions about the position, please contact Lise Desmense (Corporate Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply via the “Apply directly button”. We are looking forward to your reaction!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!