Judith is looking for a nice colleague who will work with her to ensure that ‘everything’ keeps running smoothly at our designhouse in Enschede.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
An all-rounder who manages the daily affairs for our managing directors, business developers, project managers and engineers of Demcon Enschede. Think of agenda and mailbox management, booking business trips, co-organizing various fairs and events, making customer appointments, etc.
No two days are the same. This means that you are flexible in dealing with ad hoc situations, know how to set priorities, are flexible and dare to take initiative. In short, we are looking for an: someone that gets the job done.
What do you bring to the table?
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Relevant and recent experience in a similar position as Office Manager – (Executive) Secretary – Management Assistant;
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook and the MS Office package;
- Enthusiastic with a healthy dose of humor;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing;
- And you are available for 24/28 hours a week and do not mind working on Fridays.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Judith Scharenborg (management assistant) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000
Are you interested in the position of office manager? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!