Are you the mechatronic engineer who wants to make impact? Contribute with your mechatronic background to the product development of medical devices? And do you enjoy working on complex and above all unique projects to arrive at the latest technological solutions and developments? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
What are you going to do?
As a mechatronic engineer, you are, with a team of engineers, responsible for the design, implementation, test, and improvement of the mechatronic aspects of a medical device. You will start at DEMCON with focus on the development of a high-end device with complex control algorithms needed to fulfil all user needs. You will gain expert knowledge of the device so you will be able to design, implement and test future improvements as well.
What do you bring to the table?
- MSc in Mechanical, Electronics, Biomedical, Mechatronics with focus on control engineering
- Working experience in mechatronics or (system) control is a pre
- You are a team player and take responsibility inside and outside projects
- You feel at home in the Demcon culture: creative, team player, realization-oriented, involved, customer-oriented
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Marije Geesinck (groupleader mechatronic system engineering) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of mechatronic engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!