Mechanical lead engineer
Do you like to be involved from beginning to end, in terms of both content and organization, and do you dare to take the lead? Then we would like to hear from you.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon high-tech systems is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of high-tech systems.
Als mechanical lead engineer ben jij verantwoordelijk voor het laten slagen van het mechanische deel van onze mechatronische concepten en systemen. Je denkt al mee in de conceptfase en bent vervolgens binnen het projectteam verantwoordelijk voor de engineering en analytische onderbouwing van concept tot en met (de begeleiding van) de uitwerking tot volledig constructiedossier op basis waarvan het ontwerp kan worden vervaardigd.
Tijdens de realisatiefase ben je verantwoordelijk voor de uitbesteding van de productie van mechanische delen en begeleiding van de assemblage. Naast een inhoudelijke rol vervul je ook een leidende, motiverende en coachende rol. Je zorgt voor goede communicatie met de opdrachtgever als ook cohesie binnen het project, je afdeling en Demcon in het algemeen.
As mechanical lead engineer you are responsible for the success of the mechanical part of our mechatronic concepts and systems. Within the project team you are responsible for the engineering and analytical support from concept to (supervision of) the development of a complete construction file on the basis of which the design can be manufactured.
During the realization phase, you are responsible for outsourcing the production of mechanical parts and supervision of assembly. In addition to a substantive role, you fulfill a leading, motivating and coaching role. You ensure good communication with the client as well as cohesion within the project, your department and Demcon in general.
- Completed bachelor or university education in mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a mechanical (lead) engineer, in the development of high-te
- ch or medical systems and/or (complex) special machine construction
- Excellent analytical skills, knowledge of 3D CAD (including SolidWorks), knowledge of fine mechanical construction principles, analysis methods and DFX
- You are entrepreneurial and creative, recognize and translate technical problems or new technical developments into working (mechanical) solutions
- Enthusiasm and flexibility, show initiative and perseverance, are customer-oriented and possess good communication skills
- Fluent command of Dutch and English
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge
- A laptop and telephone from work
- Bicycle plan
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Floor Beugels, groupleader mechanical engineering of Marleen Blanckenborg, corporate recruiter via +31 (0)88 115 2000.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of mechanical lead engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!