Contract law, compliance, labor law are just a few of the areas you might encounter as a legal assistant within Demcon. If you are interested in a broad legal position, we would like to hear from you.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
Whether you are in contact with project managers, purchasers, directors, business unit managers, customers, suppliers, you and your colleagues come into daily contact with a variety of legal issues in the field of contract law, labor law and compliance. You make every effort, together with your Demcon colleagues, to come up with sound legal solutions to help the organization move forward!
To successfully contribute to the issues, you maintain contacts with colleagues from the various business units of Demcon and work closely with technical and financial experts, for example.
- Support business in entering into contracts; this concerns all business activities within the DEMCON group
- Review, analyze contracts with international customers, suppliers and cooperation partners
What do you bring to the table?
- Minimum college level of thought and work in the legal field;
- Experience and substantive knowledge of contract law, knowledge of labor law is not a “must” but an “advantage”;
- You persevere and look for the most efficient way of working;
- You are pragmatic, communicative, solution-oriented and enjoy working together;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages;
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to at Jennifer Rozeboom (manager legal affairs) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) 088 115 2000.
Are you interested in the position of legal assistant? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!