Learning & development specialist Demcon
For Demcon we are looking for a learning & development specialist. Would you like to work in a young, innovative, technical company and be responsible for the training program of the Demcon Academy for more than 1,000 employees? And do you like to advise on the content? Then continue reading!
The learning & development specialist is a new position within the HR service center. This gives you a great opportunity for initiative and good ideas to fill the role with your own vision of the development and growth of our employees. You will work a.o. with the training coordinator and the HR business partners of the various companies within the Demcon group. You will take care of the continuous development of Demcon and its employees.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
What are you going to do?
- Together with the HR business partners and the training coordinator, you will be responsible for defining the overall training offer of the Demcon Academy;
- You will mainly be involved in the (further) development of learning and development paths. Thereby you advise with input from the organisation which training is suitable per discipline. You will also identify trends and new training opportunities;
- You monitor and evaluate the quality and impact of training activities and make proposals for improvements. For this you work closely with the entire organisation;
- In addition, together with the training coordinator, you are operationally responsible for finding and planning training and monitoring development;
- You investigate which digital tools we can use to offer and deliver the trainings;
- Together with the training coordinator, you are responsible for all organisational and administrative matters around the Demcon Academy.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a number of years of experience in a similar position, ideally in a technical organisation;
- You have a completed bachelor’s/master’s degree, preferably in the direction of HRM;
- You have affinity with a technical organisation and are interested in innovation;
- You are creative, analytical, take initiative and well-structured;
- You have good communication skills and excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing;
- You are available for 32-40 hours per week.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Isabelle Dewulf (manager corporate HR) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Are you interested in the position of learning & development specialist? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!