Junior consultant publiek / private samenwerkingen
Within the DEMCON Group, we have our own grants office, the Technology & Innovation team. This team is responsible for identifying new innovative projects, networking for possible collaborations, managing grant projects, writing grant applications and monitoring overall project progress. This team currently consists of six people. Due to an increase in work, we are looking for a colleague to become the face of our grant projects.
How to do that, of course we are going to teach you! You will work closely with our experienced colleagues who will be happy to tell you everything about how grant programs work, who have gained experience in project management and how best to write a great grant application. You will also receive training that will enable you to understand the laws and regulations in order to be well prepared!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. DEMCON Innovation & technology seeks funding for developments that help solve many different societal problems.
What are you going to do?
- Apply for grants for innovative high-tech and medical projects
- Build and maintain partnerships with various internal as well as external relevant parties, such as business unit managers, knowledge institutions and investment companies
- Contribute to building a European network focused on public-private collaborations
- Being the first point of contact when DEMCON participates in consortia
- Being responsible for the project set-up within the organization
What do you bring to the table?
- WO working and thinking level
- Demonstrable technical affinity
- Decisiveness and a results-oriented attitude, affinity with working to deadlines
- A great sense of responsibility
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allow allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Gido Akse (managing director) at 088 115 2000
Are you interested in the position of Junior consultant publiek/private samenwerkingen? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!