IT Backoffice medewerker / Systeem- Netwerkbeheerder
Humor, driven, service-oriented, collaborative and independent are characteristics of the Demcon IT Backoffice. If you have relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, come talk to us.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
As a Backoffice employee you will become part of the Demcon IT Backoffice of our shared service center. You are together with your colleagues and independently engaged in the implementation of new setups and migrations and improve existing setups. A challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Together with the IT Back Office team you are responsible for the implementation and management infrastructure both Cloud and On-Premise;
- Co-responsible for the design, optimization/improvement, management and recording of IT processes and (internal) control measures;
- Delivering an active contribution in compliance around information security;
What do you bring to the table?
Technically active and versed, you find it important to encourage people to be the best they can be and like working in a dynamic, growing organization.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience within a highly technical IT department
- A solid up-to-date technical knowledge of networking equipment (switching/firewalling), Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Microsoft Exchange Online, among others.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing;
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Martijn Keijzer (manager ICT) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of IT backoffice medewerker? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!