Internship (Branding & Marketing)
Are you an aspiring creative and detail-oriented Brand Marketing Intern and you would like to join a team of professionals that brings to life a wide variety of productions in the field of Science, Technology and VFX?
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
• Plan, manage and implement social media campaigns
Assist in publishing the new branding and processing it across all media channels
• Support the marketing team in planning and implementing marketing projects and campaigns to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition.
• Gather and analyze data to support marketing planning, campaign analysis, and consumer insights.
• Monitor the landscape of competitors, partners, and relevant brands to share insights and best practices.
What do you bring to the table?
• Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier
• Assist in publishing the new branding and processing it across all media channels
• Proactive in finding ways to assist the marketing team with day-to-day tasks.
• Be a good problem solver, work well with others, communicate effectively, and be self-driven.
• Fluent in English, since this is our main communication language.
• Start in February 2024
What do we offer you?
At DEMCON Nymus 3D you will join an international team, with different backgrounds in science and design. You will work on complex projects to help companies and scientists explain their research and processes. No project is the same, so there will be a lot of variety and challenge the work.
We are located in Enschede, in the beautiful east of the Netherlands, close to the German border.
We offer a combination of working on site and from home, depending on the project’s needs.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Rebecca Bertram – Managing Director Nymus at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for this assignment? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!