Interim: customer support & production planning
Are you customer-oriented, empathetic and commercially minded and can you get and keep planning under control? Do you think it is cool to contribute to the customer experience of our customers with a large dose of persuasiveness and entrepreneurship? Then perhaps you would be a great help to us in the supply chain team within Demcon production.
You are part of the Supply Chain team within Demcon production. The team consists of customer support, master/production planning, purchasing, supply chain engineering and warehousing/shipping.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon production is a partner in pre-production and (series) production of complex systems and innovative products.
As a customer support/production planner, you are responsible for serving your customer portfolio in the best possible way. Your mission is to help them realize their goals through our products and services. You are an important link in the realization of our deliveries and services to our customers on both tactical and operational level. You know what is going on with the customer and translate every challenge into a positive ‘experience’ for the customer with the goal to increase customer satisfaction and prevent escallations.
In this role, you will be the person who proactively monitors the operational performance of a fixed customer portfolio. This includes logistical and qualitative KPi’s of deliveries and service but also the forecast and contractual agreements. You participate in setting up, developing and optimizing our customer accounts. So you are the face to our customers.
In addition, your focus is the follow-up of customer orders. This concerns the handling of requests from our customers for new systems, as well as repairs, warranties and upgrades, taking into account the contractual agreements made. Your tasks also include production planning and directing the shipping process including taking care of the corresponding documentation. You ensure that questions are handled with the right order and urgency and that timely responses and expectations to our customers are managed. Customer experience is crucial here and you know that better than anyone. In this role you form an extremely important link between customer, program management, production planning and warehouse. You are the single point of contact for our customers.
Because this is an interim job, in addition to the customer support tasks you will also be involved in production planning. Together with the team we will ensure a proper division of tasks so that we can serve the total customer portfolio optimally.
- Bachelor’s degree working and thinking level and a completed commercial economic education;
- Education/ courses in the direction of commercial (such as NIMA A) is an advantage;
- Several years (1-2) work experience in a commercial role (e.g.: Sales, customer service, customer success, account management). Preferably in a service commercial environment;
- Excellent communication skills, command of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing.
- Creative and good at collaboration both internally and externally; Able to be the connecting link in the organization.
- Emphatic and excellent adaptability;
- High degree of abstraction ability, analytically strong;
- Structured, process-oriented and able to prioritize;
- Personal leadership and ambition to exceed customer expectations.
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 38 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension scheme with PMT;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Mirjam Oonk (manager supply chain) or Laure Barts (HR business partner) at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of customer support specialist/production planning? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!