HR and Payroll Officer
Demcon continues to grow, therefore we are looking for strengthening in the HR service center. Are you an administrative organisation talent, who enjoys being the link between HR and payroll and do you have a good sense of humour? Then you might be our new colleague!
You will be working in a young and enthusiastic team that is busy optimizing the HR and payroll processes.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact.
Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
- All administrative tasks around the inflow, through-flow and outflow of employees;
- Setting up contracts and implementing staff changes;
- Keeping personnel files up to date;
- You will collect, process and check data for the payment of salaries;
- Advising on HR matters, such as employment contracts or leave arrangements;
- You answer salary-related questions from employees, taking into account specific (collective labour agreement) regulations and procedures;
- You have a lot of contact with employees, recruitment, HR colleagues and managers;
- You are available for 32-40 hours per week.
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of HRM;
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You are proactive, accurate, enthusiastic, flexible and stress-resistant;
- You can work well with others and have good communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You can work with a personnel administration system, knowledge of AFAS is an advantage;
- You are familiar with relevant laws and regulations.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon, you will join a dynamic, growing and innovative company. We value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Isabelle Dewulf (manager corporate HR) at +31 (0)88 – 115 20 00.
Are you interested in the position of HR and payroll officer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!