Do you have experience in coordinating and executing (technical) facility work? And do you know how to use your technical insight to guide suppliers and support them where necessary? Then read on quickly about the role of Facilities Officer at Demcon!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
- As Facility Officer, you will ensure that the offices in Eindhoven and Maastricht are a pleasant and healthy place to work. You have a coordinating role in which you regularly roll up your sleeves yourself to ensure that everything works and is tidy;
- You coordinate facility needs with the Managing Director, internal customers and with the Manager Corporate Facility and support management on facility issues.
- You monitor, advise and facilitate the execution of maintenance on various technical installations. This could include the regular air conditioning (HVAC) for the offices, but also the cleanroom installations.
- You are the contact person for the tenants and take care of the service to the tenants.
- You make good and correct use of the existing contracts, you have a lot of contact with our suppliers and do not mind, if necessary, addressing suppliers on their operational and sometimes tactical qualities.
- You oversee the cleanroom and ensure that it is used according to the set rules.
- You secure agreed budget and policy agreements and know how to record this in a structured way.
What do you bring to the table?
- MBO degree and a technical background;
- Proactive customer attitude and taking initiative before the customer demand;
- You have relevant work experience as a caretaker/facilities officer or similar.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Bibi van Berlo, corporate recruiter at 0651619477.
Have we aroused your interest for the position of facility officer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!