Employer Branding Specialist
Do you know better than anyone how to present our company as an attractive employer? And how we approach, attract and retain talent?
Come and build our employer brand with us! As an employer branding specialist, you will work on the candidate and employee journey. After all, we want the best talents to choose for Demcon. We really need these talents to achieve our growth plans.
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
You dive into our target groups, know what motivates them, what they read, what events and websites they visit and what they find important. You plan, develop, organize and evaluate employer branding activities (such as events, websites, campaigns and promotional material) at national and international level. You come up with new ideas which you translate into (creative) initiatives that will help us attract even more talent. And you communicate about this with internal and external stakeholders.
Together with your colleagues, you work on the employer branding strategy. You will implement and monitor these strategies. You translate our brand positioning into concrete communication and recruitment activities. You manage communication agencies and suppliers in the field of copywriting, online services and printing.
You are part of an enthusiastic, driven and committed team, consisting of a communications specialist, a content specialist and a communications manager. Together with them, you are responsible for all PR & Communication-related matters for approximately 500 employees, divided over the locations Enschede, Groningen and Münster. Naturally, you will work closely with HR colleagues.
What do you bring to the table?
• You have a completed bachelor or master degree and several years of relevant work experience in the field of labour market communication.
• You know how to connect people and can switch well between the different levels within the organisation.
• You have good textual skills and a good command of the Dutch and English languages and preferably also German in word and writing.
• Command of modern media and communication tools, experience with the Adobe package is a plus.
• You take initiative, come up with good ideas, you are transparent and result-oriented.
• You are available for at least 28 hours a week.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon, you will join an ambitious, growing and innovative company. Our employees are dedicated to designing and realising the most technically complex projects. Your role within the organisation offers plenty of challenge and variety. You will be working in an enthusiastic, driven, honest team where people work hard and have a lot of fun.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Marleen Markvoort, communications manager at 088 115 2000
Are you interested in this position? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!