Electronics engineer medical systems
As an electronics engineer, making the medical world a little better. We would love to tell you how we do it!
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon life sciences & health is a multidisciplinary development and engineering partner for mechatronic challenges, from concept to realization, in the field of life sciences & health.
As an electronics engineer, you will be working on custom electronics for medical products ranging from health trackers and IVD devices to surgical instruments. For this we have expertise in sensors, wireless technology, motion and data acquisition. But also of applicable medical standards and associated certification. In our products, the interfaces between mechanics, software and electronics play an important role. You will therefore be working within a multidisciplinary team.
What will you do:
- develop the architecture into a working PCB design
- testing of the electronic system
- Integration into the final product.
You will work closely with the other disciplines in the project to come to the best solution for the system.
- A completed college or university degree in electrical engineering;
- 1-3 years of experience in electronics development;
- affinity with medical product development;
- good analytical and conceptual ability;
- A hands-on mentality and you are creative, meticulous and focused on results;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Tanja Kauffman (electronics engineer) at 088 115 2000
Have we aroused your interest for the position of electronics engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!