Director corporate QA
Are you the generalist who will take our corporate Quality Management System (QMS) to the next level?
Each one of our companies differentiates itself in its own domain with unique expertise and skills. This way they help customers improve their performance and achieve more. On the basis of their passion for technology our companies are able to combine forces. By sharing knowledge and working together we increase our social impact. Demcon management & support is a developer and producer of technology and innovative products that contribute to solutions for technical and social problems.
What are you going to do?
The role of Director corporate QA within Demcon
As Director corporate QA, it is your responsibility to define the corporate quality policy and ensure its rollout. You determine and enforce the rules of play of the overarching quality system, where the challenge is to make this as suitable as possible for the different types of companies Demcon has. This also includes mapping out, recalibrating, adjusting and monitoring the system infrastructure where necessary. Demcon has grown rapidly in recent years. The basis for the quality system was set up over 10 years ago, your challenge is to make and keep the QMS appropriate for the current and future organization.
As Director corporate QA you are Management Representative at Demcon Holding level. Taking into account the organizational needs and the specific requirements from the various markets and disciplines, you maintain the QMS. This also includes the integration of new markets or business activities under the existing QMS. As final responsible for the processes at holding level, you monitor the operation of our processes, together with the Managers QA/RA of the various organizations within Demcon. You ensure that the right measures are implemented to keep our QMS workable for the users and compliant with all applicable standards, laws and regulations (e.g. ISO 9001 / ISO 13485). The knowledge of market specific legislation (e.g. Medical Device Regulation) is within the relevant division.
What will you do?
- Management Representative at Holding level.
- Translate corporate objectives into Quality Objectives, relevant for all of Demcon.
- Facilitate the setting of Quality Objectives per division, together with the QA/RA managers of the various companies within the division.
- Embed quality planning activities throughout the year.
- Promote the QA/RA role within DEMCON, with the goal of a widely supported QMS that secures the DEMCON processes and thus belongs to everyone.
- Keeping connections between divisions, broadly propagating best practices and methods proven within or outside Demcon.
- Ultimately responsible for corporate level processes. (e.g. CAPA, Management Review Holding and Audit process, as well as Document & record control and Authorization).
- Owner of the software systems required to keep our QMS running.
- External role, reaching out, participating in national and international platforms in the QA field. (Think of standard committees of the NEN, speaker seminars / symposia)
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed relevant wo education or equivalent level of thinking.
- At least five years of work experience in a similar position.
- Relevant work experience, preferably in a similar environment at a company of 200 – 2000 employees.
- Sensitivity to many different industries.
- Organizational ability and connecting leadership.
- You are pragmatic and have a feel for organizing working methods.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
What do we offer you?
At Demcon we value a nice workplace. For example, we have good coffee and there is free fresh fruit waiting for you every week. There is also a lot of personal attention and we discourage overtime because we know how important home is.
Furthermore, you can count on, among other things:
- A good, market-based salary;
- 31 days off and 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan at Zwitserleven;
- The opportunity to follow training and courses through the Demcon Academy so you can further develop your knowledge;
- A laptop and telephone from work;
- Bicycle plan;
- Active personnel association (monthly activities such as drinks and an annual Demcon weekend) and annual sporting events.
Do you have any questions about this position?
Do you have any questions about this position? We will be happy to answer them. Call to Bianca screever (director operations) of Marleen Blanckenborg (corporate recruiter) at 088 115 2000
Are you interested in the position of Director corporate Q? Then we look forward to receiving your cv. You can apply via the application button.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and are you curious about the application process? This goes as follows:
You have applied! We will discuss it internally and respond as soon as possible.
2. Phone call
We got acquainted briefly and want to get to know each other better.
3. First call
See if there is a match from both sides and if the expectations are correct.
4. Second call
We investigate a possible collaboration more closely.
We both see the match! Let’s make you a suitable proposal.
Your response to the offer is positive. We are going to finalize the collaboration!